The Brooding Brahmin is a center-left political blog. I write commentary about national and Connecticut politics and current affairs, with a dose of wit and humor. I broadly target the right but occasionally the left as well. I cut to the chase, and I call a spade a spade. In today’s divided America, my aim is to use this platform to foster rational thought and dialogue.
Please have a look around, and if you enjoy what you see, please subscribe.
I know you’re thinking, “Why should I subscribe? I’m pretty busy.” Here’s why:
- I get too much email
- I do too. We all do. But what if the email you did get was inspiring, researched, and well-written. Wouldn’t you WANT to read that?
- I’m on information overload
- I get it. So how about if I reminded you when I post the really important stuff?
- I check your website periodically
- Thank you! How about if I saved you the trip and reminded you? Wouldn’t that be more efficient?
- I don’t agree with all your opinions
- Great! I love that you don’t. Rational dialogue means we often disagree. I encourage comments, because I want to learn from you too.
I hope you’ll consider subscribing. Thank you for visiting!